||Mozzarella Ciliegine (Cherry Sized Mozzarella in Water), typically comes 25-35 in a tub
Fresh Basil, full leaves or torn
Fresh Strawberries, halved or thickly sliced to a similar size as other ingredients
OLEVANO Apple Balsamic
Cocktail Picks or Blunt Toothpicks (or Long Wooden Skewers)
1. Assemble skewers: mozzarella ball first, then basil, then strawberry, then tomato.
2. Arrange on platter as desired.
3. Drizzle with OLEVANO Apple Balsamic
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Simmer balsamic until it is reduced, then cool, for a more intense flavor.
2. OLEVANO Pear Balsamic, or plain, will also taste delicious.
3. Use purple basil, or yellow tomatoes, for an extra pop of color.