1. Preheat oven to 350?
2.Cut zucchini in half, long ways so that you will have two ''boats''
3. Scoop the insides of both zucchini halves, finely chop the ''guts'' and set aside in a bowl
4. Bake zucchini halves for 10mins
5. In a separate bowl, mix ground turkey, chopped onion, garlic, quinoa, cumin, and liquid smoke
6. Heat Olevano's Red Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil on low in a skillet and add chopped zucchini, parsley, and Roma tomato
7. Add ground turkey mixture to skillet and slightly brown, thoroughly mixing all ingredients
8. Stuff zucchini halves, top with grated parmesan
9. Bake for 25-30mins